GMC Repair in Sacramento, CA
Your Source for Reliable GMC Repairs
You drive a GMC vehicle for its strength and capability in all conditions. It’s your mobile office, your family vehicle and your weekend hauler. No matter what you need or where you’re going, your GMC will get you there without fail. All that’s required is routine maintenance and occasional GMC repairs.
When you need GMC repairs in Sacramento or the surrounding areas of Sacramento County, visit Yee’s Auto Tech. Every customer can expect the same high level of service from our team, while your GMC repairs are always performed to exacting standards.
GMC Repairs by Quality Technicians
Since 1980, Yee’s Auto Tech has been the clear choice throughout Sacramento County for professional-grade GMC repairs. Our technicians are ASE-Certified with years of training and experience in all aspects of GMC repair. From an electrical diagnosis on your Acadia, to timing chain repairs on your Terrain, to leaf spring replacement on your Sierra, we will do it all for you. Our shop is equipped with the latest diagnostic and repair equipment, ensuring accurate repairs every time.
Unexpected breakdowns and repeat repairs are frustrating and time-consuming, especially those resulting from premature part failure. At Yee’s Auto Tech, we make extensive use of OEM and high-quality aftermarket parts to avoid early wear and tear. For your peace of mind, we back all our GMC repairs with our 2/24000 nationwide warranty.
For Exceptional GMC repairs and service, visit Yee’s Auto Tech in Sacramento, CA. Call us today to book your appointment.
Benefits that reflect our commitment to you:
- Warranty - 24month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty
- Convenience – Free Ride to work, After hours drop-off, Walk-in’s welcome
- Quality – ASE Certified technicians
- Work Done Right – The first time, On time
- Trusted – Local family owned and operated since 1977
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Same Day Services – On most repairs
- No Surprises – All prices must be approved by you before any work is done
- No Worries – Worry-free service reminders
- Comfort – Waiting area with complimentary snacks, TV, and free internet