Subaru Repair in Sacramento, CA
Your Source for Reliable Subaru Repairs
Subaru vehicles are as unique as the people who own them. You might drive your Impreza for its awe-inspiring performance, or perhaps you drive an Outback because of its all-wheel drive abilities throughout Central Sacramento. No matter why you drive a Subaru, it will last you for years to come with basic maintenance and an occasional Subaru repair.
Yee’s Auto Tech has been your source for knowledgeable Subaru repairs in Sacramento and all of Sacramento County for the past 38 years. Our staff members are honest and friendly, delivering stellar customer service while your Subaru repairs are completed accurately.
Expert Subaru Repairs from Trained Technicians
Since 1980, Yee’s Auto Tech has been the trusted choice in the Sacramento area for Subaru repairs. Our ASE-Certified technicians exercise the skills needed to reliably correct any problems your Subaru may have. We use the same high-tech equipment as the dealership to identify the underlying cause of any issue, resulting in efficient Subaru repairs every time.
Your Subaru must be reliable in all conditions, whether you’re driving on pavement in Sacramento or a dirt road in Sacramento County. Breakdowns can be time consuming and costly. Whether your Forester clutch is worn out, your Legacy’s head gasket is leaking, or your Outback needs new brake pads, we will get your Subaru fixed correctly and affordably.
For dependable and friendly Subaru repairs in Sacramento, CA, visit your neighborhood dealer alternative: Yee’s Auto Tech. Call us or use our convenient appointment form to schedule your visit.
Benefits that reflect our commitment to you:
- Warranty - 24month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty
- Convenience – Free Ride to work, After hours drop-off, Walk-in’s welcome
- Quality – ASE Certified technicians
- Work Done Right – The first time, On time
- Trusted – Local family owned and operated since 1977
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Same Day Services – On most repairs
- No Surprises – All prices must be approved by you before any work is done
- No Worries – Worry-free service reminders
- Comfort – Waiting area with complimentary snacks, TV, and free internet